Opera, Brooding and Watermelons

Hello.
If you are reading this, well dear dear fan, I am very proud of your loyalty towards me and so give yourself a pat on the back! As you noticed, I don't blog very much. I don't come online a lot either (which doesn't really matter cause my friends are usually anti-social types). I am a lazy lazy man. I have not been doing much at all. In this whole 2weeks, all I did was brood, write, shop, eat and watch tv. My favourite tv programs so far are Opera and Jamie Oliver; Channel 5's Ching's Kitchen aired at noon, however, I am not so fond of. Ching's china face is annoying, her british accent makes her even more annoying, her small messy ways of making her unappetizing food is most annoying and to top it off, she gives her recipes tacky names like "Bad Girl's Dinner." Like... WTF? ARGH!! A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G.
So, July is here. I'm glad July is here, glad and a little not so glad. So as you can see on the picture above, I have been going out with Mildred pretty often lately. I figured we fill each other's empty spaces in our boring lonely lives, I enjoy our coffee sessions and recent shopping sprees very much, her weirdness does allow me to tease her a lot as well (which is cool cause usually I'm the one getting teased). I like her company, I like to go out in the day and sleep really early at night. Which reminds me, I had a really cool dream, which I would touch on later. So I am filling up a daily wish list daily (duh), I wanted strawberry shortcake today. But I didn't manage to, which is disappointing.
Alright, now the dream. This time, I was a knight in this evil castle led by my old NYDC boss, which in fact is sorta a typical Disney evil witch kinda character, tries to buy my soul and make me serve her. But I am only doing that cause I am a hero and I want to save lives. Well, I did manage to save a couple of lives, with the help of fellow slaves of evil NYDC witch. We wore this really cool rusty silver armor with black swirly patterns on it, and on our chest was her mark - an upside down rose. I guess the climax of the dream was when she asked me to bring her watermelons to eat and I realized that watermelons have been extinct for several years now; she got pretty mad and killed my friends (CJ, Jeff, Sarah, Zahira, Justin, Mickel). I was pissed off and started wielding a keyblade and murdered her. Well, I tried to murder her. She trampled on me in the end.
I know the dream is pretty stupid but I think it was pretty cool. It actually made me wake up sitting up, like the typical drama wake up from nightmare kind. :D
Oh, one last thing. Jasmine Trias from American Idol is coming over to Singapore for some drama thingy. My sister plays a part in the drama (she's playing as a mime, lol), and I have loads of free tickets. So if you are interested gimme a buzz yea? Till then, take it easy, be happy, cause life is short.
*added part*
You know something readers, I just noticed something, I AM GETTING BORING. Look at my post! It is boring! It makes no sense! No energy! No creativity! Not attractive! I am getting boring! I need to solve this. I am panicking. I need more humor, more scandal, more dirty secrets, more sex... Uh okay, I got one, how about this:
MILDRED LO'S HOT HOT BIKINI PICTURES REVEALED! CHECK BACK SOON!!
are you feeling it? are you excited? hot? maybe? ok. i feel the cool coming back.
i'm a pimp and i got my hoes. yea, shizzy fo sheezy. i'm cool. yes. right. cool.... right.
(....) sigh, im so self-concious i wanna kill myself.

<< Home